| Home | About Us | Breed Info | Our Staffords | Show Photos |
| Cute Photos | Family Album | Guestbook | Links | Email |
ARE PROUD TO PRESENT
Coco at 4 weeks
Coco at 4 months
Although shown sparingly and always against her older three quarter sister Gr Ch Boldhart Red By Request she has always been a consistent winner.
Coco loves the show ring and is a real show off Her excellent head shape and great expression together with her sound body and muscular hindquarters enabled her to obtain her Australian Champion title with ease .
Her first challenge was awarded by breed specialist Barbara Marsh "Neworder" and she has continued to excel under breed specialists.
- Minor Puppy in Show / Puppy of the Day - Staffordshire Bull Terrier Club of NSW Champ Show 2003 Zane Smith."Critique This nicely balanced red fawn bitch won the class on her movement. She moved throughout with strength & purpose especially for a youngster. This puppy has a clean straight front good pigmentation good bone correct bite good dark eyes and correct neck. She has an excellent topline."
- Minor Puppy Bitch Sporting Terrier Club of Victoria 2003 Mrs Dawn Lane ( Gecane Staffords)
- Junior Bitch Staffordshire Bull Terrier Club of Vic 2003 Ms Sharon Bover (Sevilara Staffords)
- Limit Bitch Staffordshire Bull Terrier Club of Victoria 2004 Mr Alan Mitchell ( Hoplite UK )"Critique Wonderful head & expression bang on the desired standard in my view. The eyes ears and expression lines are an eye catcher. Neck strong, correct length, front shoulder rib, length of back in ideal proportion. Hocks well let down, coat first class, tail right length and carried well. A little big for my taste but won on pure quality."
- Challenge Bitch R/Up Best of Breed Sporting Terrier Club of Victoria 2006 Mr George Earl Judael UK"Critique Top quality, well put together red bitch in first class condition, top size but within the standard. Lovely feminine head with soft appealing expression, good stop , dark eye, good ear carriage and placement. Very good front legs with plenty of bone, well padded feet. Well developed body, firm and muscular, with deep brisket and level back. Short strong coupling, powerful brisket with well bent stifles. Out moved the others in this class."
Coco has had many other Best Exhibit in Group , Class in Group and Class in Show wins at All Breeds Championship Shows under Australian and International judges.
At the end of 2005 Coco whelped her first litter to Ch Ourgang Tmorrow Blongs Tme ( a son of Gr Ch Boldhart Booker Bates ). She was a wonderful mother and from that litter we have kept the youngest member of the Boldhart kids Boldhart Hardharted Hannah > >.
Coco's litter at 5 weeks
All Coco and Scooby's puppies having dinner. As you can see they like their tucker.
Hannah and her brother Dozzer
when 10 weeks old cooling off
One of the pups,
Boldhart Paint The Town Red "Dozzer"
dozing on his way to a dog show with
his owner Pas Its a hard life!
Boldhart Paint The Town Red
We look forward to continued successes in the show ring with Coco but whatever happens in the show ring she is and always will be an absolute delight to live with at home and a valued member of our family.
Boldhart Paint Th Town Red
Ch Boldhart Hardheartd Hannah